Platon Foundation Protector
Platon is a tough, waterproof, double dimpled, high-density polyethylene plastic membrane that keeps wet soil away from the foundation wall. The dimples create an air gap between the wall and the waterproof membrane. Any water that does find its way past the membrane flows to the footing drain. As an added benefit, (if Platon is not used as protection for spray applied products) wall moisture condenses on the back of the membrane and flows to the footing drain. This dries out the wall in a way that no other technology can match. Because Platon is not adhered to the wall, the wall can crack, shift and settle over the years without affecting Platon’s remarkable performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Easily bridges 1/4" cracks
- Double dimple design provides a smooth, low drag, solid side surface
- Made from environmentally friendly high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Controls both interior and exterior moisture
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
- No additional protection required – Excellent protection for spray applied waterproofing
- Patented Speedclip/Speedstrip fastening system.
- 30 year product warranty